➤ Same Day Reports
➤ 24 Hour Scheduling to Meet Your Needs
➤ Meets or Exceeds ASHI Standards of Practice
➤ Radon Testing – available upon request
➤ State Licensed & FULLY INSURED
➤ Locally Owned and Operated
➤ Single Family and Condominiums
Your home inspection report will begin with general information about the home to be inspected including your name, the address of the home, and a photo of the home. Chuck's information will be listed also.
Your home inspection report will include a summary of:
• A list of any major concerns
• A list of Items that may need further evaluation for possible repair
• A list of potential safety issues that could be corrected
• A list of general maintenance items
• A list of budgeting items based on life expectancy (for example: roof, water heater or furnace)
The complete home inspection report will be emailed to you within just a few hours after the inspection. Please feel free to call Chuck with any questions you may have.
We live in Appleton, WI and do most of our Inspections in the Appleton and Fox Valley area, however, we are also happy to provide service throughout all of Northeastern Wisconsin, including the following: Appleton, Black Creek, Fox Crossings, Freedom, Fremont, Greenville, Harrison, Hortonville, Little Chute, Kaukauna, Kimberly, Neenah, Oshkosh, Sherwood and Waupaca.Call to Schedule Appointment
© Guardian Home Inspections, LLC. All Rights Reserved.